Dearborn Heights News
During the week of April 24, the Human Resource Department is hosting an Employee Appreciation Week to celebrate our employees and show them how much all of their hard work is appreciated!
- On Monday, employees can be seen showing their Detroit-pride by wearing their favorite Detroit Sports Team clothing to work.
- On Tuesday, employees will be showing their patriotism by wearing the colors red, white and blue! All Full-Time employees celebrating milestone anniversaries this year will also be recognized at the City Council Meeting.
- On Wednesday, employees are encouraged to showcase their wacky and wild side by wearing mismatched clothing. Employees will also be treated to chair massages if they wish.
- On Thursday, employees can choose to show their school-pride by wearing colors from their high school, college or their kids' school.
- Many other events will take place throughout the week to show our employees how much we care!
For your information
IT IS UNLAWFUL FOR ANY VEHICLE TO BE PARKED ON CITY STREETS ON THE DAY THAT RUBBISH PICK-UP IS SCHEDULED. VIOLATORS CAN AND WILL BE TICKETED.
For information on purchasing additional waste/recycling containers, Click Here.
Click Here to View a Cart Placement Update Letter. This letter was mailed out on Tuesday, February 21, 2017 via first class mail.
Did you know?
Did you know that Dearborn Heights City Hall has notaries on-hand? They would be happy to assist you Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. until 5 p.m. in the Mayor’s Office or in the Human Resource Department. No appointments are necessary but you may call Marian at 313-791-3420 to avoid any lines.